Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My first truly retaliatory TSA experience!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:11 am

You should file sexual assault charges against her. If convicted, she would probably have to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life...
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:30 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by honeytoes

Oh, and wrt filing a police report, I phoned the Philly PD. They told me that I have to file the report at the airport with one of the officers there. She seemed perplexed that I didn't do it at the time of the incident. I was so angry that I simply didn't think clearly enough to do so. I will, however, speak with an officer when I return home.
^^^^

Good for you! If nothing else, you'll make this person's life more than a little difficult for a while.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by HeHateY
Visiting one of my favorite websites:

http://web.nbaa.org/public/ops/security/fsd/
Horribly out of date information.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:52 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
THIS was offensive to me because of her demeanor... Why the hell would you have taken your sweet time wanding someone who was not falling over himself to answer your questions????
How is not liking the agent's "demeanor" different from an agent not liking the manner in which you removed documents from her hand, refused to answer questions, etc? Why are you applying a different standard to the TSA than you expect them to apply to you?
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:52 am

Programs: Whatever will get me out of Y and into C or F!
Originally Posted by flyinbob
3am??? You don't think this is his home number, right?
I was making a poke at the Hillary Clinton commercial from this past week's primary.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by LessO2
Horribly out of date information.
Pity. Anyone know of a another such data base?
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by doober
^^^^

Good for you! If nothing else, you'll make this person's life more than a little difficult for a while.
I'd pay $50 for a photo of the TSA screener's face when the PHL police take a statement for her side of the story.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum (but always US in my heart), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Cee
That is really bad...they gave you a effing "wait time card"! Did you get the screeners name and the supes name?
Yeah, that is exactly what I was given by the sup.

I have the screener's first name and badge number as well as that of the sup. Incidentally, the sup told me that she could not give me her name unless I gave her my drivers license first. Yeah, right, not gonna happen. Unfortunately for E, I have a pretty good memory and I remember her name and badge number without having given her my info.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum (but always US in my heart), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mia
How is not liking the agent's "demeanor" different from an agent not liking the manner in which you removed documents from her hand, refused to answer questions, etc? Why are you applying a different standard to the TSA than you expect them to apply to you?

I am not the one being paid to be a professional. The TSOs allegedly have some kind of standard to meet when they screen someone, right? They see all types of folks and they should treat each one with the same respect, regardless of how they are treated. That is what being a professional is all about, after al.

Incidentally, my demeanor was not the point. I said absolutely NOTHING to O until I was sequestered in the glass box. Oh, and you were not there to see how I removed the documents from her hand. I took them from her hand, I did not "'snap" them from her, though now I wish that I had.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:57 am

I just called that number...Guess what? It has been disconnected and no further information is available!
I was afraid of that, as when I try to do more research on Herr Ross, I noticed that he was more recently under consideration to be Town Manager in Salem, Mass.

Do they still burn witches (and warlocks) there??
Old Mar 7, 2008, 9:00 am

I have the screener's first name and badge number as well as that of the sup. Incidentally, the sup told me that she could not give me her name unless I gave her my drivers license first. Yeah, right, not gonna happen. Unfortunately for E, I have a pretty good memory and I remember her name and badge number without having given her my info.
I suggest posting the O's name/badge number and the E's name/badge number on http://www.tsa.dhs.gov/blog It has been posted there that the TSA does not ask you for ID before giving you a complaint card.

Also make mention of this fact when sending your letter to the PHL Airport director. Remember to say there are other airports you can use.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 9:12 am
Cee

Originally Posted by HeHateY
Pity. Anyone know of a another such data base?
I am not sure of a data base...If you go to the TSA website and do a search on FSD and the airport, you should get the most recent press releases. They always do a press release when they name a new FSD. No phone numbers though.

Very, very unprofessional! I am sorry (and embarassed) that that happened to you. Hopefully you will get thru to the right people. Filing a police report will help. I hope they have good video at that airport!

I am not the one being paid to be a professional. The TSOs allegedly have some kind of standard to meet when they screen someone, right? They see all types of folks and they should treat each one with the same respect, regardless of how they are treated. That is what being a professional is all about, after al.
Exactly!

Oh, and btw, I have a mental image of Oprah as the offending screener!
Old Mar 7, 2008, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by Cee
That is really bad...they gave you a effing "wait time card"! Did you get the screeners name and the supes name?
I've been given similar cards at IAD. Never got an email back from the guy.

Now I supply my own complaint forms.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by mia
Because everyone knows that TSO's are the ONLY a$$holes in the world. Never a pax.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by Iworkhere
Because everyone knows that TSO's are the ONLY a$$holes in the world. Never a pax.
You're paid to deal with those a$$holes in a professional manner. It's called customer service.

If I treated my customers like TSA treated people, customers wouldn't be renewing their contracts with my company.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.