TSA is at again in PHX today

Old Oct 24, 07, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines AAdvantage, Rapids Reward
TSA is at again in PHX today

Hi all,

I have a simple problems from TSA this mroning after I am finished at work. I told TSA that I am leave my shoes on but, I didn't want to take off the shoes. He say if I am not traveling from PHX. I told him that I am work with PHX badge that I actually leave my shoes on. It was absolutely no reason about letting me go through checkpoint. I have to rights to leave my shoes on. I will have to talk with supervisor at checkpoint when I am returns from Florida. I told other black lady work from TSA that I am allowed leave my shoes on. That I have with PHX badge. It has nothing done wrong with me at TSA this morning. I know some of those other TSA employees where they are working anoher area in different checkpoint. Do I can file complaints against TSA what hey did action from me this morning. Thanks again!

Regards
Old Oct 24, 07, 10:36 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, SW Rewards, WorldPerks, Barnes and Noble Frequent Buyers
Every time I travel from LAX in street clothes, even with my SIDA badge i have to take my shoes off. Even if the screeners recognize me. I don't take the time to complain. there are other things that bother me more than my shoes.

airline brat
Old Oct 25, 07, 11:43 am

Programs: AA - ExPlat 1MM Marriott - Platinum, Hertz - Presidents Circle
A pair of Tevas will easily solve your problem.
Old Oct 25, 07, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by N830MH View Post
Hi all,

I have a simple problems from TSA this mroning after I am finished at work. I told TSA that I am leave my shoes on but, I didn't want to take off the shoes. He say if I am not traveling from PHX. I told him that I am work with PHX badge that I actually leave my shoes on. It was absolutely no reason about letting me go through checkpoint. I have to rights to leave my shoes on. I will have to talk with supervisor at checkpoint when I am returns from Florida. I told other black lady work from TSA that I am allowed leave my shoes on. That I have with PHX badge. It has nothing done wrong with me at TSA this morning. I know some of those other TSA employees where they are working anoher area in different checkpoint. Do I can file complaints against TSA what hey did action from me this morning. Thanks again!

Regards

Everytime you fly you seem to have this same issue. You'd probably get through the checkpoint a lot faster if you just took your shoes off instead of taking the time to argue about it. I'm aware that you're allowed to keep your shoes on at PHX, but it seems to be more trouble than it's worth for you
Old Oct 25, 07, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by purpleskiesfly View Post
A pair of Tevas will easily solve your problem.
How so? They certainly have to be removed by passengers.
Old Oct 25, 07, 12:23 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA
Originally Posted by DL4EVR View Post
Everytime you fly you seem to have this same issue. You'd probably get through the checkpoint a lot faster if you just took your shoes off instead of taking the time to argue about it. I'm aware that you're allowed to keep your shoes on at PHX, but it seems to be more trouble than it's worth for you
N830MH works for a food vendor at PHX. When he is working, he is exempt from taking his shoes off. What he repeatedly fails to understand is that when he is traveling as a passenger on any airline whether it be from PHX, FLL or anywhere else, he has to follow the same rules as a passenger. It does not matter that he proudly displays a PHX SIDA badge, he is not working, he is going on vacation and is no longer exempt from any rules, is not special and is to be treated just like everyone else.
Old Oct 25, 07, 12:58 pm

Programs: Air Canada Elite, United 1K, Continental Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by N830MH View Post
Hi all,

Regards
PHLJJS said it dead-on: If you are a passenger you have to take off your shoes or relent to additional screening.

Last edited by VPescado; Nov 1, 07 at 12:03 am Reason: Removed comment that was leading folks off topic.
Old Oct 25, 07, 2:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PHLJJS View Post
N830MH works for a food vendor at PHX. When he is working, he is exempt from taking his shoes off. What he repeatedly fails to understand is that when he is traveling as a passenger on any airline whether it be from PHX, FLL or anywhere else, he has to follow the same rules as a passenger. It does not matter that he proudly displays a PHX SIDA badge, he is not working, he is going on vacation and is no longer exempt from any rules, is not special and is to be treated just like everyone else.
Thanks! Where I am working at Pizza Hut inside commissary kitchen. You are not aware anything about TSA. I told them that I work there at PHX. I know some of these other TSA employee where they are working other side checkpoint lane 3 or 4. I have deserved my rights to being allowable leave shoes on. He doesn't understand reason why I am taking the shoes off. Let me tell you something for you. Where I am made dough & oils and sauces inside Pizza Hut kitchen behind Dick's Clark & Sbarro.

I certainly agree with you. I will have talk with TSA supervisor if some of employees will being fired or suspension from their job. It was very wrong what they did to me yesterday. When I am finished at work yesterday before I am headed into the concourse. I wa exchange my clothes. I don't want take my uniform with me to Florida. No, because I was off from work few days for visits my brother. Thank you for your understanding to me.
Old Oct 25, 07, 6:41 pm

Which terminal? In my experience, terminal 2 is the only consistent terminal at PHX. Terminal 3 and 4 TSA are typically rude and rarely follow the current policy correctly.
Old Oct 25, 07, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alliance View Post
Which terminal? In my experience, terminal 2 is the only consistent terminal at PHX. Terminal 3 and 4 TSA are typically rude and rarely follow the current policy correctly.
Yes, I was worked at terminal 3 in PHX instead terminal 4. That's why I was rude with TSA yesterday that I told him that I am allowed leave my shoes on after I am being clear security checkpoint. It is not their problems from TSA yesterday morning. It has nothing wrong with me but, I will have to talk with my friends on Sunday. When I am returns to work at PHX.
Old Oct 27, 07, 12:28 pm
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Folks,

I realize several who've posted here in this thread are new to the forum, and, as such, are unacquainted with the particulars of some of the personalities here.

As a matter of fact, N830MH is deaf and uses specific ASL writing tools to aid him in written communication.

In the future, please keep two points in mind:
  • Use the "Report Bad Post" feature to alert moderators about posts that are inappropriate and/or off-topic.
  • Communicate with members via PM about such matters pertaining to their disabilities rather than taking the thread off-topic.
Thank you.

----------
essxjay
TS/S moderator

Last edited by essxjay; Oct 27, 07 at 3:42 pm
Old Oct 27, 07, 10:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks for your efforts about me. I am really appreciable that I was very difficult time writing the original thread from FT. I will able continuation to posting more any thread from entire FT. I would imagine that I said thank you for your cooperation with FT members. I don't want be a common problems onto FT. I will keep touch with you if I can get more specific news from TSA. Thanks again!

Regards

Search this Thread