FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA is at again in PHX today
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2007, 10:52 am
DL4EVR

Originally Posted by N830MH
Hi all,

I have a simple problems from TSA this mroning after I am finished at work. I told TSA that I am leave my shoes on but, I didn't want to take off the shoes. He say if I am not traveling from PHX. I told him that I am work with PHX badge that I actually leave my shoes on. It was absolutely no reason about letting me go through checkpoint. I have to rights to leave my shoes on. I will have to talk with supervisor at checkpoint when I am returns from Florida. I told other black lady work from TSA that I am allowed leave my shoes on. That I have with PHX badge. It has nothing done wrong with me at TSA this morning. I know some of those other TSA employees where they are working anoher area in different checkpoint. Do I can file complaints against TSA what hey did action from me this morning. Thanks again!

Regards

Everytime you fly you seem to have this same issue. You'd probably get through the checkpoint a lot faster if you just took your shoes off instead of taking the time to argue about it. I'm aware that you're allowed to keep your shoes on at PHX, but it seems to be more trouble than it's worth for you