Wiki Posts
Search

abc news-babies are the next banned item

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2006, 9:15 pm

Programs: *wood Gold, Marriott Gold, DL Silver, Hilton Silver, F9 Ascent
Originally Posted by Global_Hi_Flyer
See the TSA? Now you've seen one.

I observed the TSOs at BWI take away baby food from a mother with 'lap child' in arms. The Supe backed up the screener.

I am glad I wasn't on that flight....
Well I stand corrected.

Someone on Travel with Children is advocating such atrocities be met with an immediate call for police interverntion and filing of criminal and/or civil child endangerment charges. The reasoning is that were a parent be merely accused of a mis-deed then Child Protective Services would be all over the situation, removing the child(ren) from the house and investigating every aspect of the household.

You know, I thought that such measures would be over the top and wouldn't be necessary because surely the need for infants/babies/toddlers to have their own specialty food would be obvious! Clearly I'm wrong on that account vis a vis the BWI action and a post or two here on FT.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.