Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

More and more threads that should be started here are being started in TravelBuzz!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

More and more threads that should be started here are being started in TravelBuzz!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2004, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Whatever will get me out of Y and into C or F!
Thumbs up More and more threads that should be started here are being started in TravelBuzz!

Seems the new era™ policies of both the TSA and D"H"S are beginning to ruffle the feathers of a broader group of travellers!

US: Full visa needed for 2 hour transit!

TSA can now assess fines? When did this happen?
Old Dec 12, 2004, 8:49 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by HeHateY
Seems the new era™ policies of both the TSA and D"H"S are beginning to ruffle the feathers of a broader group of travellers!

US: Full visa needed for 2 hour transit!

TSA can now assess fines? When did this happen?
You find these popping up in a lot of Forums lately. They should probably be transferred to this Forum but it's a judgement call by the other Forum mod's.
The way FT works for most people is that they tend to get most of their travel info from the Forum of their favored airline. The proper positioning of threads is an ongoing debate here on FlyerTalk.
At any rate, we should devote this Forum to current Travel Safety/Security issues and not why certain threads are placed in a particular Forum.
I'm going to close this thread so we can continue discussion on current TS/S issues.

Cholula

Travel Safety/Security Forum Moderator

Last edited by Cholula; Dec 12, 2004 at 8:53 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.