Wiki Posts
Search

global entry interview in Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2013, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

global entry interview in Phoenix

I see the GOES interview location is at 3400 East Sky Harbor Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85034 which is at terminal 4 in Sky Harbor. Where is the easiest and cheapest way to park or get there? My husband and I are coming from way west of the valley on I-10. I thought about the train but am not even sure where to park and catch it would be.

Last edited by sunshineaz; Aug 4, 2013 at 3:49 pm
Old Aug 4, 2013, 3:42 pm

Programs: UA LM Airbnb
wish I could help, but sounds like an easy one. I drove across the Canadian US border two times to many, on bad route advice. Good luck.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Just park in the garage right at Terminal 4. It costs $4/hour (so should cost you no more than $8) and will be a very short walk to the enrollment center in T4.

Don't deal with the light rail...you might save $4 but then have to deal with the hassle of taking the SkyTrain over which is a hassle. Not really worth it to be honest.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. Also was thinking that was the best option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.