Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sprint PCS earning FF miles?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2003, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
Can anyone second what DJMeatBall mentioned?

Is this the new policy?
Old Sep 5, 2003, 5:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
Just spent tons of time on hold with SprintPCS agent. She looked into it with two supervisors and called me back telling me that they have added my USAirways account number and would start earning points on invoice charges.

We'll see......
Old Sep 14, 2003, 1:52 am

let me know if you get USScareways points.... I suspect there are plenty of clueless SprintPCS agents out there, but I really want to know whether one gets points for the amounts spent on monthly invoices or not.

I was told this isn't happening anymore. You were told they are.

Old Oct 20, 2003, 8:40 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Delta Platinum
I've gotten e-mails from three different SprintPCS reps and all say that you get a one-time bonus which also gives you a year contract with PCS - NO POINTS FOR MONTHLY INVOICES.

Time to switch wireliness business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.