Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Phone Programs/Partners > Phones Programs/Partners
Reload this Page >

3000 Free United Miles for Current Sprint Customers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2003, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Received this flyer in the mail:

"Congratulations! As a valued United Mileage Plus member and Sprint customer, you're entitled to a special benefit ... 3000 Bonus Miles.

It may be surprising, but it's true! Thanks to our new Mileage Plus and SPrint partnership, we've reserved 3,000 Bonus Miles for customers like you. There is no cost to enroll. All we ask is that you call Sprint and say you're interested in earning miles on the residential long-distance calls you make.

Once Sprint has received your Mileage Plus number, 1,000 Bonus Miles will be deposited into your account 4-6 weeks after each of your next three invoices. .. .. .. .. also begin earning 5 miles for every dollar you spend on Sprint.....

Claim your 3000 Bonus Miles Today!
Call 1-866-485-2251

Offer expires Nov 6, 2003"

I called the number above. Was asked for my home telephone and my name as well as my United Mileage Plus number. That's it.

So to take advantage of this offer you need to be a current sprint long distance customer.

It doesn't say this is a targetted offer on the flyer. But it is possible. Won't know unless you try..

------------------
_ __________________ _
AirmileOffers.com
Old Oct 25, 2003, 4:59 pm

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Since your original posting a month ago, has anything happened on this? Were you already a Sprint long distance customer when you called in?

------------------
Middle_Seat
Old Oct 27, 2003, 6:11 am

Just called.

This deal is not valid with the Sprint PCS -> Sprint LD deal they have (no monthly fee, 1st 50 min free, $0.07/min), and would have had to switched to another plan to receive the bonus miles (one offered was $8.95/month reduced to $3.95, $0.05/min).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.