Wiki Posts
Search

1000 NW miles for *local toll calls*

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2001, 7:34 am
Original Poster

1000 NW miles for *local toll calls*

folks,

been with Sprint for several months getting miles on out-of-state long distance.

yesterday received a flyer:

"By selecting Sprint for your local toll calls as well, you'll receive one convenient involce each month for all your long-distance calls with no additional monthly fee.

Plus you'll get 1,000 WorldPerks BonusMiles if you respond ny September 30, 2001 and you'll earn 5 miles for every dollar spent.

Call 1-877-850-6823 today and select Sprint for all your long-distance needs, or visit www.sprint.com/localtollnwa

[PERSONAL NOTE: Texas allows you to select a different out-of-state long distance provider from you in-state long distance. therefore, this may not apply if you're state doesn't.]
Old Jun 22, 2001, 10:43 am

Thanks for the info. NJ has the same rules. I always sign up for both long distance and local toll at the same time. Maybe I should hold out next time on switching the local toll service at the same time and see if they add a 1K incentive. That's good info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.