Search

Points to Marriott account

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 1999, 10:45 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
Points to Marriott account

How long does it take after the ATT statement date, does it take for points to be reflected in the Marriott account?
Old Jun 21, 1999, 12:25 pm

About 4 weeks. But it may never post if you don't investigate and do a little good-natured hounding. I usually find that someone somewhere messed up the account/posting/points/miles/name/account number/dates/brain...you get the idea.

It's considered one of the seven signs to actually get what you expected without having to work for it. Cynical, I'll admit, but true non the less. I'd call and double check that all of your information is correct and listed, then monitor your accounts like a hawk for the next 4 weeks.

------------------
aloha!
www.hotshirts.com

Old Jun 21, 1999, 4:21 pm
Commander Catcop

My buddy wanderlust is right.

I had to call AT&T twice when I had to transfer over True Rewards (R.I.P!) to Marriott. I have a few remaining points I hope to transfer over.

But isn't it true that you should always watch ALL of your programs?

------------------
MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!!!

Old Jun 21, 1999, 8:19 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Ditto for Catman and wanderlust. For some reason the fastest transfer by far was to US Airways!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.