Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

Citibank ATMs in Lima?

Citibank ATMs in Lima?

Old Jun 13, 19, 3:40 am
Original Poster

Citibank ATMs in Lima?

I have a Citibank debit card which allows me to withdraw local currency anywhere at Citibank ATMs around the world without any withdrawal charge. I'm wondering if there is any in LIM airport and the city? Thanks!
Old Jun 13, 19, 8:52 am
Ambassador: Peru

Programs: LanPass Premium, AA (former gold), MileagePlus Silver
Citibank closed their personal products business years ago. There are no ATMs nor agencies. Just other banks ATMs within the usual Plus, Master, Visa networks. And yes, there will be a charge of you get currency.
Old Jun 13, 19, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
Citibank closed their personal products business years ago. There are no ATMs nor agencies. Just other banks ATMs within the usual Plus, Master, Visa networks. And yes, there will be a charge of you get currency.
I see, thanks!
Old Jul 2, 19, 9:43 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hertz PC, BAEC Silver
I recommend you use a card for people who travel. I find Transferwise is one of the best, and Revolut likewise.
Old Jul 29, 19, 3:04 pm

Programs: DL DM
Not Citibank, but it was extremely hit or miss trying to withdraw cash from ATMs with my US Bank account. BBVA Continental was the only Peruvian bank that seemed to work consistency but the ATM charge was outrageous, like $7. None of the other banks worked despite claiming support for both Visa and Plus networks. Just an anecdotal word of warning about relying on ATMs.

Search this Thread