Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

JW Marriott and Hilton

JW Marriott and Hilton

Old Jul 11, 2016, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
To close the loop....

Just got back from my stay at the Hilton. It was a great hotel and very well located. During the day we walked around and had no trouble and at night we used Uber (which was super easy and inexpensive - never more than a few dollars to go most places).

The lounge was nice and as I read somewhere on this site it was funny to see a lot of people (usually families) making a full dinner of the evening service. It was interesting in that I rarely see hotels that provide a "full" meal and not just appetizers. I guess if you are just using Lima as a overnight stop to/from the Sacred Valley/Cusco you might want not to explore Lima but I think you'd be missing out.

If you only have 1 night in Lima I would say grab a quick cocktail in the lounge and then head next door to maZ for a great meal!

Also Pisco Sours at the Alembic Pisco Bar & Lounge at the Hotel Antigua Miraflores

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.