Search

One thing to do in Lima

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2016, 8:00 am
Ambassador: Peru
Original Poster

Programs: LanPass Premium, AA (former gold), MileagePlus Silver
Thumbs up One thing to do in Lima

I was checking this "10 Things to Do" article and found interesting that the number 1 thing is the least common from the list (typical places and things you may have read in other posts).

Casa Aliaga is in fact a very interesting place, if you have enough time in Lima try to visit. The article has the contact info, visits are scheduled by appointment.

Ten things to do in Lima

Old Jan 26, 2016, 9:14 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Looks quite interesting. Thanks for posting.
Old Jan 26, 2016, 11:40 am

Programs: UA 50K, refugee from AC E50K, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Neat - thanks! Added to my list for when I'm there in May.
Old Jan 26, 2016, 5:29 pm

Programs: AA,BA
Thanks for posting. I didn't even know of La Casa Aliaga, and great to see that Ceviche in and of itself is on the list. Saludos!
Old Jan 27, 2016, 3:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Thanks for the posting. Not sure I'm interested in Casa Aliaga, but I am interested in La Mar.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 12:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
La Mar is a really brilliant place in many ways, though not cheap. I'm actually partial to Punto Azul for ceviches, as they're also a very popular place, but with lower prices and bigger portion sizes and always fresh-tasting. La Mar has more varieties, though, plus a sampler option. With both places it's good to get there early (at opening or shortly after) as the crowds build and there's a wait otherwise, especially on weekends.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 10:45 pm

This is perfect. A buddy & I will be there a couple of days in August after trekking the Inca trail. Thanks!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.