Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Layover at SEA - What to do? Where to go? How much time?" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Layover at SEA - What to do? Where to go? How much time?" thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2017, 8:09 pm

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Gold Elite, Lowly kettle across every other loyalty program.
Somewhat unusual situation here: We arrive in SEA around 11:15 with checked luggage, and will catch a flight to the San Juans that leaves at 4 pm..

Any suggestions for what to do between the time we get our bags and the time we have to make it to Boeing Field?

TIA!
Old Aug 1, 2017, 9:38 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by iplaybass
Somewhat unusual situation here: We arrive in SEA around 11:15 with checked luggage, and will catch a flight to the San Juans that leaves at 4 pm.
Might be a little short on time, but Museum of Flight is on the other side of Boeing Field.

There are several aircraft outside, including #2 B737 and a Concorde. I've walked from there to Boeing Field terminal, and it's deceptively long. And not much of anything around there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.