Wiki Posts
Search

TAM A330

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2008, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Question TAM A330

Hi,
Does anyone have any info on Tam Airlines first and business class seats on their A330 from JFK?
Do they lie fully flat?
How does it compare to the new United first and business?

Thanks
Old Nov 2, 2008, 4:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Million Miler, *G, JJ, AD, Global Entry, CLEAR, H.O.G. Life Member
Found this on the TAM site, but not much info on the type of seat.
http://www.tam.com.br/b2c/img/cadast...entos_A330.gif

On another forum this was posted:
I find it very bad for a company to have over 3 types of seats for C or F class over it's fleet. I mean, if the company is in the middle of a interior renewing proccess is OK, but, when the cause is very different 2nd hand a/c procedences, they should padronize the seatting before put it to fly. JJ's has now FIVE types of long-haul bizClass seats (345, 763, 332, 332new and M11). Fclass seats are 3, maybe four.. The ones in the m11s, the 1-2-1 332, the 2-2-2 332 and the new 332. For many that are not close to aviation world, is a surprise when buying a C or F ticket in terms of confort on the plane. Surely the seats on the 345 are miles before the ones on the 763s or the older 332s when talking about technology.
Note: misspellings included.

and another:
GIG-JFK upgrade[to A330] is expected only for 2009.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.