Wiki Posts
Search

Business class to MAD and MXP?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2006, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, BA Gold
Business class to MAD and MXP?

I'd like to gift a friend a C award from EZE to either MAD or MXP. RG flies from GRU to both airports and there's good availability for the desired dates (especially to MAD). The flight to MXP is an M-11 (ouch) and to MAD it's a 767 (correct me if I'm wrong). Any experiences will be welcome.

There are alternatives (i.e. LH), but availability seems scarcer and the routing is less direct.

TIA
Old Mar 9, 2006, 5:48 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by iwillflytheworld
I'd like to gift a friend a C award from EZE to either MAD or MXP. RG flies from GRU to both airports and there's good availability for the desired dates (especially to MAD). The flight to MXP is an M-11 (ouch) and to MAD it's a 767 (correct me if I'm wrong). Any experiences will be welcome.

There are alternatives (i.e. LH), but availability seems scarcer and the routing is less direct.

TIA
For the transatlantic portion I'd choose TAP - flat seats in C all the way accross the Atlantic TAP has great seats in C and service is so-so.

RG C is so-so - not as good as the spacious seat UA has made us used to...
Old Mar 10, 2006, 9:02 am

Programs: LH Sen
Originally Posted by iwillflytheworld
LH still has the old seats on this route which is kind of disappointing but the ervice is great and also the food is mostly very good.
If you choose TAP as iwillflytheworld was suggesting it then you will enhoy the seats because they are lie flat but the service is not very decent and also the food is still improvable!
But it also depends very much on how fast you want to get from A to B...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.