Community
Wiki Posts
Search

C Class 777 - GRU to JFK

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2005, 4:16 pm

Programs: CM Presidential, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Q Shoe Guy
I wasn't calling any other poster a SOB ! I was talking about FT Terror groups which don't exist. It all has to do with ole' PB being taken hostage and not being able to sing the praise of RG........I believe he understood my post as it was a joke . Sorry if you didn't read it that way........
Apology accepted. I did in fact read your post differently, but now that everything has been cleared up by your last post, I will delete my original complaint! ^
Old Dec 4, 2005, 4:17 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
AAEXP Reading in context the whole thread there was no aim at any FTer... Anyway I appreciate your being so attentive.

We've been all joking around... as it's quite common in the BA forum... or worse in the QF forum.

Q Shoe Guy - so you've really missed me ? Oh... I'd really believe you if you'd throw my way a couple of SWUs... Oh, wait a moment, such a concept doesn't exist in RG's land - so we're all set I 100% believe you !!!
Old Dec 4, 2005, 4:29 pm

Programs: CM Presidential, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by pb9997
AAEXP Reading in context the whole thread there was no aim at any FTer... Anyway I appreciate your being so attentive.

We've been all joking around... as it's quite common in the BA forum... or worse in the QF forum.

Q Shoe Guy - so you've really missed me ? Oh... I'd really believe you if you'd throw my way a couple of SWUs... Oh, wait a moment, such a concept doesn't exist in RG's land - so we're all set I 100% believe you !!!
I agree pb9997, the BA and QF forums are indeed sometimes only for real grown-ups.........
Old Dec 4, 2005, 9:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pb9997
Of course, I always miss posters with good knowledge to impart ^ .....if you want I can give you some AC SWU's instead(don't know if they will be of any help though)
Old Dec 4, 2005, 9:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AAEXP
I agree pb9997, the BA and QF forums are indeed sometimes only for real grown-ups.........
I would agree with the BA forum, you need to be quick witted and thick skinned over there.......do pop by the AC forum once in awhile , I'm sure we can keep you entertained.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.