Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BWIA form alliance with UA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2000, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

BWIA form alliance with UA

As posted by Doc in the UA thread, Port of Spain based BWIA has formed an alliance with United Airlines. I believe BWee is seeking to consolidate its position as the airline of the Caribbean and this will certainly help to that end. BWee is also a partner with Continental's One Pass so it is left to be seen if this relationship will change and if BWee will now partner with United's Mileage Plus.

BWee's website <www.bwee.com> is disappointing though. Not much information available and needs an overhaul. Their frequent flyer program seems quite generous ... 30,000 miles for a reward between North America and the Caribbean and 40,000 miles for a reward between Europe and the Caribbean!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.