Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any current Mexicana sign up bonus?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2003, 9:52 am
Original Poster

Any current Mexicana sign up bonus?

Last year Mexicana Frequenta offered 4,000 miles for signing up but all the links I have found are dead.
Old Mar 19, 2003, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
They've had that offer for what seems like forever. I haven't seen anything about the offer going away.

You could either
a) ask -- for instance, in the US you might email [email protected]
b) signup and see if the miles post. it's not a bonus with first flight... it really is a signup bonus and the bonus shouldn't take long to appear.

------------------
View from the Wing: A blog about Free Miles and Free Markets
Old Mar 24, 2003, 5:40 pm

I just signed up 3 weeks ago at the airport before my flight and I got 4,000 miles. Plus I showed them my Co plat, and talked her into an upgraded to first. My problem is that it has been 3 weeks and my miles have not posted. How long does it usually take?
Old Mar 24, 2003, 7:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by coplatlrd:
I just signed up 3 weeks ago at the airport before my flight and I got 4,000 miles. Plus I showed them my Co plat, and talked her into an upgraded to first. My problem is that it has been 3 weeks and my miles have not posted. How long does it usually take?</font>
My experience is 48 hours or so.

Also, you've identified one of the really great and also really frustrating things about the MX program.

Rules? Procedures? Policies? It's all up in the air...

------------------
View from the Wing: A blog about Free Miles and Free Markets

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.