Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Varig seat maps

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2002, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Varig seat maps

I did a search but couldn't find a previous thread on this subject; sorry if there already is one. I was trying to see the seat maps via Varig's sometimes frustrating Amadeus booking engine and they just don't work. I found this link to the Varig web site which provides seat maps for the 777, 767, 737 and MD-11 planes:

http://www.varig.com.br/frota_atual/index.htm

If anybody will be in Rio around Christmas, I will be there from 19 to 29 December. Drinks, maybe? I will post in the FT Community forum closer to the date.
Old Aug 13, 2002, 11:46 am
Suspended

Programs: UAL Premex
I'll be there. You posted your travel date as thru to the 29th...aren't you staying in Rio for Reveillon ?
Old Aug 13, 2002, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
CC: No, I'm returning home to Paris on the 29th. I know, I know ... next year!

I just couldn't work the dates out with the rest of my obligations, thus the earlier return.

Looking forward to some drinks and a Porcao!

Old Aug 13, 2002, 4:51 pm

I hope I can make it this year... Im there 19-4... but always so busy.. so little time.. soo much to do and MEAT to eat !!! porcao sounds great to me.. either ipanema or aterro do flamengo.. looks great and was delicious last time!

Drew
Old Aug 13, 2002, 8:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: UAL Premex
blair...

No doubt lured home by the charms of the praia Seine....

See guys you there......
Old Aug 14, 2002, 4:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">No doubt lured home by the charms of the praia Seine.... </font>
What a comedian! The "praia Seine" is already a stupid idea in summer, maybe they'll try to bring it back for winter ...

OK, so we'll try to get together in December - I'll post closer to the time at FT Community. RedRobin, of course you can find time for a few drinks and some good meat!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.