Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mexicana Executive Class

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2002, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Mexicana Executive Class

Anyone had any experience with this flying SFO - Mexico?

Is it comparable to business in any of the Nth American cariers, or should we save our miles?

Any information would be apreciated.

Cheers
Michelle
Old Jun 16, 2002, 11:59 am

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
MX Business Service is pretty similar to UA's. Prior to 9/11 it was better than UA's but nowadays I prefer UA's.

If you fly coach to Mexico both in UA and MX you keep having meals served.

In Mexico, regardless of carrier flown opt for MX International Lounge - one of the best in *A system which has even a Gym, sauna, etc ...
Old Jul 26, 2002, 6:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Who gets access to the International Business lounge?

I'm flying MX ORD-MEX-PVR and PVR-ORD both in business and coach.

I'm *A Gold (UA 1P).

Do I get international lounge access in ORD on my business ticket? on my coach ticket?

How about at PVR? How about RCC access?

Also, do I get a class of service bonus for my business flights, and do they count towards UA status?

Do I get a 1P 100% mileage bonus?

Thanks...!
Old Jul 26, 2002, 11:44 am
Suspended

I have flown MX Business Class 5 times (compliments of the (in)famous Mexican Hat Dance and found their service to be superior to that UA in F (Domestic), UA in C (International), AC in J (D & I). Great service, excellent meals (when you want them, not when they want to serve them), incredibly spacious and comfortable seats etc.

Had I have had a US based credit card, I would be flying them again to PVR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.