Wiki Posts
Search

Flair schedule change & APPR

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2023, 3:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, KLM FB
Flair schedule change & APPR

I have a booking with Flair for next Friday to fly Vancouver to Calgary. Today got an email saying my itinerary has changed and now my flight will be departing same time but 1 day later (Saturday vs Friday). It seems they moved/cancelled all flights on Friday and rebooked passengers to Saturday.

Since it doesn't work for us (multiple accomodation and car bookings either side of the flight) I have sent them informarion that I do not accept that change and have asked for a refund (which I surely must be entitled to!!)

I had to purchase an alternative flight with a different airline for the similar departure time as my original Flair flight at the significantly higher cost.

Given its a delay of over 9hrs/cancellation as far as I am concerned and less then 14 days before departure, am I entitled to any inconvenience compensation under APPR rules? It could at least cover some difference in ticket price for the replacement flight I had to book.

In the email they only said:

Unfortunately, we’d like to inform you that we have made changes to our schedule and as a result your upcoming flight has been updated. What's next for you? Please review the attached itinerary that shows your updated departure time. If you have any questions, please reach out to our virtual assistant Max https://flair.ada.support/chat/. We apologize for the inconvenience and disruptions to your travel plans, and deeply appreciate your continued patience and patronage during this time.
So its not like it's weather related or out with their control which makes me thing we should be entitled to some compensation right?
​​​​​​​

Last edited by Adam Smith; Mar 30, 2023 at 7:53 am Reason: Remove off topic content
Old Apr 4, 2023, 7:08 pm

Similar happened to me for our July flight (not within 14 days).

We would prefer the flight a day before, instead of a day after.

Any way to contact a live person and ask about it?
Old Apr 5, 2023, 11:13 am

If you've already requested a refund, you're SOL. Being refunded ends their obligation to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.