Community
Wiki Posts
Search

avelo with kids - no seat selection

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2023, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

avelo with kids - no seat selection

Curious if I fly avelo (I never have - but they have super cheap flights out of RDU) - and I don't choose a seat- will they separate me from my 3 year old? I could pay $35 total for the three of us to guarantee we are together - which I have zero issue doing, but that is the way back of the plan and wondering if we don't choose if there was any chance of getting closer to the front and still be together?
Old Mar 3, 2023, 11:59 am

Programs: DL, OZ
Sorry that I don't have an answer. But I have the exact same question with an almost 3 year old kid coming back to RDU. My experience with Frontier, Spirit, or Allegiant was I almost always get the seats next to each other if I check in 24 hours before. But that was before the kid and I'm a little bit anxious about not buying seats.
Old Apr 10, 2023, 9:32 am

Programs: DL, OZ
I guess I have to report back, somehow my in-laws joined the trip and I had two reservations for 2 and 3 people. I did an online check-in exactly 24 hours before. First, for 2 people reservation, I got 11A,11B. For 3 people reservation, 11E, 11F, 12A.
Two aisle seats(11C,11D) became occupied in between two check-ins so I suspect Avelo begin assigning seats from 11A and in order.
I knew that person in 11D didn't buy a seat assignment, so I asked her and she switched the seat with me.
wjm7733 and geckoflyer like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.