Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AeroMexico Time Change-Missed Connection

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2022, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

AeroMexico Time Change-Missed Connection

I flew Premier (J?) SFO-SJO-via Mex, I arrived at Mex 2 hours before my AM connection. The Mex-SJO flight was assigned an M gate, which I believe is like Europe where they give the actual gate 1 hour before. I went to the lounge and checked one hour before the scheduled time for the gate information. I arrived at the gate 25 minutes before departure, I was told they changed the departure time (20 minutes early) and the flight was closed. The original time was still on the board at both the gate and the screen. They then re-scheduled me for the next morning, gave me a hotel and food vouchers. I asked the manager on duty how long before departure a passenger must be at the gate to avoid being denied, I could not get a straight answer. My question is am I due compensation, open issues is of course whether 25 minutes is considered at the gate on time in MEX, combined with whether AM would give a voucher or miles in any situation?
Old Dec 16, 2022, 2:29 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by elusive1
I flew Premier (J?) SFO-SJO-via Mex, I arrived at Mex 2 hours before my AM connection. The Mex-SJO flight was assigned an M gate, which I believe is like Europe where they give the actual gate 1 hour before. I went to the lounge and checked one hour before the scheduled time for the gate information. I arrived at the gate 25 minutes before departure, I was told they changed the departure time (20 minutes early) and the flight was closed. The original time was still on the board at both the gate and the screen. They then re-scheduled me for the next morning, gave me a hotel and food vouchers. I asked the manager on duty how long before departure a passenger must be at the gate to avoid being denied, I could not get a straight answer. My question is am I due compensation, open issues is of course whether 25 minutes is considered at the gate on time in MEX, combined with whether AM would give a voucher or miles in any situation?
You were treated well.
jjbiv and RFNJ like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.