Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GOL Smiles, any recommndation for redemption?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2022, 2:22 am
Original Poster

Red face GOL Smiles, any recommndation for redemption?

Hi,
I have lots of GOL miles left from being a member of Clube Smiles. Long time ago, this was a great possibility to book Qatar Airways in C to and within Asia. That's gone.

What are the current best redemption possibilities for GOL miles?

I have seen lots of availability within South and Middle America, but I'm more looking for long-haul flights, preferably between Asia and the American continent (best: South America).

Any tips?

Anything is appreciated, because I don't find any good deals.

Best,
cattycatty
Old Dec 4, 2022, 5:53 pm

Programs: SPG PLAT, GP DIAMOND
Originally Posted by cattycatty
Hi,
I have lots of GOL miles left from being a member of Clube Smiles. Long time ago, this was a great possibility to book Qatar Airways in C to and within Asia. That's gone.

What are the current best redemption possibilities for GOL miles?

I have seen lots of availability within South and Middle America, but I'm more looking for long-haul flights, preferably between Asia and the American continent (best: South America).

Any tips?

Anything is appreciated, because I don't find any good deals.

Best,
cattycatty
Air Europa Us-Eu and viceversa best deal at the moment
Old Jan 20, 2023, 12:43 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by meecks
Air Europa Us-Eu and viceversa best deal at the moment
Any tricks to finding Air Europa availability? Or any other suggestions? Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.