Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeromexico baggage claim ord

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2022, 12:46 am
Original Poster

Aeromexico baggage claim ord

I've about had it with the poor baggage handling at ord for Aeromexico. I'm priority and consistently priority bags come out whenever. Regular bags are consistently coming out before priority. Not only am I in Premier classe but I'm also medallion status. What is a good contact to complain about this. I'm on this route most monthly with Aeromexico.

Last edited by Milesaway76; Mar 17, 2022 at 2:03 am
Old Mar 17, 2022, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
There's no good place to complain and no one cares. Perhaps politely complain to DL. I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm just speaking the truth.

I wrote AM about a cluster at MEX in January and my reply was about as pro forma and non responsive as I've ever received.

And this is someone who has never flown AM behind the curtain, and has had DL elite status the past few years.
Old Mar 17, 2022, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
There's no good place to complain and no one cares. Perhaps politely complain to DL. I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm just speaking the truth.

I wrote AM about a cluster at MEX in January and my reply was about as pro forma and non responsive as I've ever received.

And this is someone who has never flown AM behind the curtain, and has had DL elite status the past few years.
I know you arent being a smartass lol. It's just really frustrating getting home having to wait almost an hour for bags and have non priority bags pop out before priority. It's almost like why bother. Mex isn't any better although the last two trips down baggage has been pretty speedy. I normally get the 4pm flight out of Mex and get to Ord around 12 or 1amish so it's not like a ton of international big birds are coming in. I'm not sure complaining to DL would do much since they've sold off a good portion of their 49% stake in AM. At least that's what I read a couple months ago. Guess I'll just have to suck it up since that's my biggest complaint besides the catering out of GDL lol
Old Mar 17, 2022, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Milesaway76
I've about had it with the poor baggage handling at ord for Aeromexico . . . . Regular bags are consistently coming out before priority.
When checking bags in with AM, do you have the option to request that "Priority" tags not be put on your luggage?
Old Mar 17, 2022, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by guv1976
When checking bags in with AM, do you have the option to request that "Priority" tags not be put on your luggage?
I would imagine so. The thing is it's a mix of priority and regular. Theres no rhyme or reason. Although I do see what your saying, maybe if there isnt a priority tag my bag might come out sooner. Hmmm i ahould do an experiement. Next trip down in the next month or so take two bags one with a tag and one without, see which comes first haha
Old Mar 17, 2022, 5:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I hate to make you temporarily jealous, but my priority tagged bag was no more than #10 off the SFO carousel earlier today.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 4:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
I hate to make you temporarily jealous, but my priority tagged bag was no more than #10 off the SFO carousel earlier today.
Your traveling with me in June when I'm back in Mex so I can get my bag sooner. For poops and giggles I sent AM a messenger on fb msgr, no reply. No surprise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.