Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Getting Xiamen Airlines Egret frequent flyer number on Aeromexico flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2022, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AP 35K

Hello, I'll be flying YVR -> MEX -> SAL. I've been trying to add my wife's frequent flyer number to our Aeromexico flight but I'm unable to do so (the system accepts it, but it disappears after refreshing the page).

I tried calling but the agent was unable to add it as well. Does anyone have any recommendations, or do I just wait for the flight and submit a missing miles request to Xiamen Airlines after the fact?
Old Mar 1, 2022, 5:39 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by flyingpbandj
Hello, I'll be flying YVR -> MEX -> SAL. I've been trying to add my wife's frequent flyer number to our Aeromexico flight but I'm unable to do so (the system accepts it, but it disappears after refreshing the page).

I tried calling but the agent was unable to add it as well. Does anyone have any recommendations, or do I just wait for the flight and submit a missing miles request to Xiamen Airlines after the fact?
Call xiamen and ask for advices , it wont kill anyone . If not working try during checkin, then at airport and then at lounge (if allowed to go there)
Old Mar 9, 2022, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AP 35K
Originally Posted by fifty_two
Call xiamen and ask for advices , it wont kill anyone . If not working try during checkin, then at airport and then at lounge (if allowed to go there)
Thanks. Tried that a couple of times with multiple agents and none of them were able to add the number. Reached out to Xiamen and all information looks good on their end. Aeromexico on their chat said "I think they are not our partner", but they are both SkyTeam and both show each other's information on their website. I'll keep trying and update this thread if anything changes. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.