GOL record locators on partner bookings

Old May 18, 18, 3:58 am
Original Poster

GOL record locators on partner bookings

I have 2 flights with GOL booked for later this year on PNRs linked to partners.

One is booked by Emirates and the other by Air France. Neither are able to provide me with the GOL record locator and their own locators don't show up on the GOL site.

I've tried contacting GOL via their web chat but it seems to be an automated system that doesn't understand what I am asking.

Is there any other way to figure out the GOL record locator? If I call their call center in Brazil will they give it to me on provision of name and flight number?
Old May 18, 18, 4:31 am

Programs: UA 1K, Million Miler, *G, JJ, Global Entry, H.O.G. Life Member
Don't have a definitive answer, but when I have included a GOL flight on a UA ticket, the UA web site provided the record locator. However, when going to the GOL web site the response was always contact the reservation center. Never bothered to do that. So even if you get the information, you may always need to call. The only Brazilian airline it would work with was JJ, as JJ used to be in Star Alliance and the system connectivity must have remained when they left. Even with Azul, which UA has an 8 percent stake in, it works like with GOL.
Old Jul 17, 18, 12:40 am
Original Poster

For reference, I was able to message GOL via their Twitter account and they got back to me promptly with their system record locators. I was then able to secure seat assignments online.
Old Jul 17, 18, 9:46 pm

Programs: AAdvantage 1MM & PLAT PRO, LATAM Black (OW Emerald), *A Gold, Smiles Diamond
Originally Posted by B747-437B View Post
For reference, I was able to message GOL via their Twitter account and they got back to me promptly with their system record locators. I was then able to secure seat assignments online.
They were very efficient!
B747-437B likes this.