FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GOL record locators on partner bookings
View Single Post
Old Dec 10, 2019, 10:41 am
ijgordon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by psbaj
Just to complete the info for this topic, the web chat has an automated system but if you put 3 or more questions, if will show up a "call center image" at the bottom of the page. Just click there and you'll be redirect to a person
I ended up doing this.
Amex Online Travel (Expedia?) didn't have access to the G3 record locator (it was a DL itinerary) and so while the agent was calling the airline, I did a quick chat online with an agent who gave me the G3 PNR, which I was able to use to pull up the reservation on the Gol website. Yes, it only shows on the Portugese version but the Google Translate button worked well. I was able to assign seats. We got Comfort+, I believe because we were on a "Max" fare given the booking was Delta business class (booked in "I" inventory on a DL-marketed codeshare for the G3 flight). I also had to put in our SkyMiles number (didn't carry over from Amex, shocker), and it seems to recognize my Gold Medallion status.

I can also see my reservation on the iPhone app, but I don't see how to change the seat assignments.

FWIW, I hung up on Amex Travel, but they called me back with the G3 record locator, which I guess they got from calling Gol. It apparently doesn't show in the reservation on their system.