Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AeroMexico connection in MEX

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2016, 6:51 am
Original Poster

AeroMexico connection in MEX

I have a flight coming up in October on Friday night, going CUN > MEX > CDG.
Arrive MEX 11:00PM with AM, departing for CDG @ 11:55pm with AM. What is the terminal and connection situation like for this connection? Is 55 minutes tight or are things well organized?
Old Sep 26, 2016, 10:49 am
GDL

Programs: VB, UA, AM
You should be arriving and departing from Terminal 2 in MEX. IME walking from end of the terminal to the other takes about 15 minutes or less.
55 minutes would be uncomfortable to me but not impossible. Good thing here is you don't have to clear customs or immigration. Hopefully you won't have checked luggage to worry of either. Now if you were say departing with AF, on the a380s, you would be leaving from Terminal 1 and that would definitely require a longer transfer between terminals on the airtrain.
Safe travels

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.