Search

Aeromexico Delays

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2015, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Aeromexico Delays

Hey guys. Last year, I booked a paid J ticket JFK - CUN with AM. The flight was delayed by over three hours so AM rebooked me with its partner DL.

I just got an email indicating that my AM #31 EZE - MEX flight has been "reassigned" from a 12:55 p.m. to 4:35 p.m. on 12/28/15. I called the AM office in Argentina and no one picks up. Also, neither AM's web site nor any booking engine shows this delayed departure time. Thoughts? Please share your comments. Thanks!
Old Dec 27, 2015, 4:56 pm

I used the chat option on am website and they rebooked on DL. You don't want to deal with irrop in mex. Get it sorted out asap.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 9:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by 5DMarkIIguy
I used the chat option on am website and they rebooked on DL. You don't want to deal with irrop in mex. Get it sorted out asap.
Thanks!

I went to the EZE and I gotta give full credit to the AM staff there... they were incredibly nice and helpful, ended up rebooking me on the earlier midnight flight which departed on time. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.