Wiki Posts
Search

Aeromexico constant equipment changes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2013, 5:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: LAN, AA, SPG
Angry Aeromexico constant equipment changes

Can someone who knows this airline please advise me? It seems that the equipment changes are weekly if not more. Started out with two Premier Class tickets 737 front row on all flights. We have been moved around every week most recently into an all Economy Class flight.

What I am wondering is if there is some point when they firm up their flight plans so I don't have to keep playing cat and mouse with them (flights are now about four weeks away)!
Old Apr 12, 2013, 10:18 am

Programs: AM Elite
poor operation..

I know this airline very well, unfortunately they are really bad in operation performance, they change not only the equipment, they also change your previously confirmed seat weeks before the flight thru the cabin..

Hear this; if you have a premier seat and equipment changes occurs and new equipment has no premier.. ok you`ll be in coach.. if a new change occurs for and equipment with premier class, they wont give you your premier seat again... so keep an eye on your record..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.