Smiles Launches Special Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2001, 8:46 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

VARIG Brazilian Airlines announced today that it is offering a special incentive promotion for its Frequent Flyer members entitled ``Smiles and Money'' which allows its Smiles members to travel for a combination of reduced miles and heavily discounted prices. The promotion is valid until Dec. 10, 2001 and is available on all flights operated by VARIG and its two sister companies, RIO-SUL and Nordeste.

For example, travelers from New York need only to utilize 20,000 miles and pay $300 for a round-trip ticket from the U.S. to either Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro. From VARIG's third U.S. gateway, Los Angeles, the promotion requires 20,000 miles and the payment of $350. In addition, over 100 domestic Brazilian cities served by VARIG, RIO-SUL and Nordeste are available for an add-on of only $50 for those travelers connecting in Sao Paulo or Rio to other points within Brazil.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/011101/12233_1.html
Old Nov 10, 2001, 1:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: UAL Premex
This is smart marketing IMO.......maybe Air Canada could do something like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.