Wiki Posts
Search

Kuwait Airways - Any Experiences?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2003, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
Kuwait Airways - Any Experiences?

Kuwait Airways currently has some cheap fares to Europe. Prices are $235+ for roundtrip travel from ORD-AMS or JFK-LHR. From what I can tell, you can only earn miles in their program. Flights are limited - two per week. Looks like they fly 777s. Any experiences out there?
Old Jun 27, 2003, 10:03 pm

I did post a trip report a few months ago here. It was on an A300 from Bombay to Kuwait in Business Class. Here is the link:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum81/HTML/003538.html

I know this is very different from what you would experience flying a 777 from LHR-JFK, I do hope it provides a bit of insight for you anyway. By the way, ORD-AMS is a A340, not a 777.

[This message has been edited by SR 103 (edited 06-27-2003).]
Old Jul 6, 2003, 7:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Babu wrote up a trip report: KUWAIT AIRWAYS FIRST CLASS: JFK to LHR (a couple years old)

------------------
View from the Wing: A blog about Free Miles and Free Markets
Old Jul 11, 2003, 3:15 pm

Programs: LH SEN
I flew FRA-JFK and back a little more than five years ago with them in a 777. On the outbound flight the PTVs were not working (pitty since it was a daytime flight and I had about 7 hours to kill). Food was not very good and service wasn't very spectacular either.

It was the cheap price that made me buy the ticket and the fact that they used a 777, i.e. decent equipment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.