Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comments re. Skywards for Inside Flyer magazine

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2003, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Comments re. Skywards for Inside Flyer magazine

Inside Flyer will be reviewing the Emirates Skywards program for our July issue.
We would like your feedback on the program for our "Report Card" section.
Specifically we need:
-your comments (50-75 words);
-a "grade" (A, B, C, D or F); and
-your name.
If interested, please send the above information to Jeff Johnstone, Associate Editor, at [email protected] by June 3.
Many thanks!
Old May 22, 2003, 10:46 pm
Patron

First of all I have to say that I am not a member of Skywards but as I know from a resent search, the huge crowd of enthusiastic Skywards supporters must be very silent fellow FlyerTalkers (but very active voters!) therefore it may be some help for you if you look at the compilation I made a month ago (Source: Skywards website):

Skywards won five “Freddie” Awards (eg Best international FFP) – What did we miss?

I guess, that your mailbox is already flooded with hints of experienced Skywardscustomers and about these “special secrets” only known by the experts. I would be more than happy to learn from them and if you could share these information with us, it would be very nice.

Old Jun 10, 2003, 6:16 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
I just booked an economy trip CMB-MLE-DXB-CAI-DXB-MLE-CMB (all stopovers, cost was about 560 Euros, plus, they have cheap stopover accomodation options) on EK and also signed up for Skywards. I will gladly report on my first experiences with them (after October).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.