Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Saudi Stopover Visa - booked through TA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2024, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Saudi Stopover Visa - booked through TA

Hi all, can I add a Saudi stopover visa if I booked my Saudia flights through a travel agent? My stover is 50 hours long. The flights are 5 months from now so I can’t check in Manage Booking.

Any help would be appreciated!
Old May 5, 2024, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by Herecomesthesun
Hi all, can I add a Saudi stopover visa if I booked my Saudia flights through a travel agent? My stover is 50 hours long. The flights are 5 months from now so I can’t check in Manage Booking.

Any help would be appreciated!
I recall looking into this prior. You cannot. I believe you'll have to pay for the visa out of pocket. And even if booked with Saudia, your trip needs to be within 90 days for them to process the complimentary visa for you. I hope I am wrong here.
Old May 5, 2024, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlyingFreeYupie
I recall looking into this prior. You cannot. I believe you'll have to pay for the visa out of pocket. And even if booked with Saudia, your trip needs to be within 90 days for them to process the complimentary visa for you. I hope I am wrong here.
Thank you - I hope you are wrong too! 😂

I will report back in July about what happened and what worked/didn’t work.
Old May 6, 2024, 5:43 am

July is too late. If Saudia processes your complimentary visa, they must do it in advance and you can't just get it while you're already there. Give the airline a call and ask.
​​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.