Wiki Posts
Search

ET306 availability zeroed

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2023, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, GE
ET306 availability zeroed

I don't know it ET306 (ADD-NBO) is a new flight or not. I have been looking at a likely trip to Kenya for July/August of 2024 and was trying to get a feel for award availability and/or fares between the US and NBO and I never see anything for this flight.

I've looked at the ET schedule on EF and it has been at least partially on the schedule since the middle of March. But as far as fare availability goes (at least on EF), I see no entry for this flight until 10 April. And then all I see is every fare class at zero.

Is this normal? Any guesses as to when ET306 will actually be operational?

TIA
Old Mar 31, 2023, 8:07 am

Yes, 306 is a new flight (3rd daily NBO) and I believe its due to start in May sometime.
Old Mar 31, 2023, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by B747-437B
Yes, 306 is a new flight (3rd daily NBO) and I believe its due to start in May sometime.
At least on EF, it looks like it is currently scheduled to begin this next Monday. Not saying it will start on Monday just that is what ET has currently set on the schedule.

Old Apr 6, 2023, 9:02 pm
Original Poster

It looks like the start date has been pushed back to late October.

Old Apr 12, 2023, 7:46 am
Original Poster

It seems that ET has finalized everything on starting operations on ET306. It is still listed to start on 29 October. I can now see fare class availability starting on that date.

Even more important (at least to me) is I now see award space on ET306 on the UA website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.