Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Golden Circle--Shangri-la Hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2010, 5:27 am

Programs: QF, Golden Circle, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by MOEHIDARY
Yeah, I looked into teh Traders, looks really nice, but it's too out of the way. Most of my work in on the Kowloon side, very little in Central. Thanks for the heads up though.
Last time I was in HK I was working on the Island but "commuting" from Kowloon - - - it took about 5 minutes with the MTR. I don't know if you've been to HK before but if you haven't it might be closer than you think?
Old Oct 18, 2010, 4:23 am

Programs: Solitaire PPS, GC 42, SPG PLAT
Changes to GC 42

http://www.shangri-la.com/en/corporate/goldencircle/

WOW...changes ...
Old Oct 18, 2010, 10:46 am

Programs: Virgin FC, Qantas, Golden Circle, Sofitel, Hyatt, Starwood, Nectar, and my Tesco Club Card
Originally Posted by annandalbert
Crikey, I remember the glory days when we holiday makers got free breakfasts and $25 suite upgrades.

Those days are long gone all part of the "improvements" to GC
Old Oct 18, 2010, 9:06 pm
JRK

Programs: CX DM, *G (ASIANA); GS DM, Hilton Gold
Time for a new Thread..

These changes are probably the most significant sine introduction of the GC program. I think they warrant starting a new Thread. CU there for a more detailed discussion of the pro's and con's of the new GC.

Cheers
JRK
Old Oct 31, 2013, 3:06 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
A friend sent me a non-room award for Shangri-la Jakarta.

Does anyone know whether they check ID during the redemption for a food and beverage GC redemption voucher?
Old Oct 31, 2013, 10:08 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
what is the situation with the current promo with the 100 GC points per week and free suite nights. I played now and nothing has appeared in my account and week two is coming. If i calculate right after 6 weeks it should be 1200 GC enough for a $100USD F&B voucher
Old Nov 1, 2013, 6:48 am
JRK

Programs: CX DM, *G (ASIANA); GS DM, Hilton Gold

I seem to remember a line in the T+Cs that the points will only credit at the end of the promotion period. There was a confirmation page after I entered my promo code in the mobile application that can be printed if you are worried a out miles not actually posting (and your mobile device is connected to a printer, which mine is not)

BdW, as the promo is not targeted, it is a great wah to push any redemption group/ family members balances over the next earning threshold, too.
Old Nov 6, 2013, 11:23 am
jxd

Originally Posted by JRK
I seem to remember a line in the T+Cs that the points will only credit at the end of the promotion period. There was a confirmation page after I entered my promo code in the mobile application that can be printed if you are worried a out miles not actually posting (and your mobile device is connected to a printer, which mine is not)

BdW, as the promo is not targeted, it is a great wah to push any redemption group/ family members balances over the next earning threshold, too.
I've got the 200 points from week 1 posted to my account, same for my friend
Old Apr 14, 2014, 9:06 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Does anyone have a discount code for GC members for a stay in Istanbul?
Old Apr 15, 2014, 6:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Does anyone have a discount code for GC members for a stay in Istanbul?
I think the property may be Virtuoso if that helps?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.