Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status match by OK Plus

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2009, 5:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
Status match by OK Plus

According to TravelInside (http://www.travelinside.ch/travelins...objectID=11812) OK's FFB ("OK Plus") offers status matches for programs other than those of fellow Skyteam members.

The article says that you have to hand in the other card and book an OK flight with OK flightnumber (with some fareclass exclusions) and the status only becomes effective once you completed this flight. However, the way the article is written, it remains unclear what this means. Apparently, the journalist was not very familiar with status matches ...

I couldn't find any information on OK's webpage. Does anybody have additional information? What are the terms and conditions attached?
Old Nov 17, 2009, 10:59 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Were you able to find any updated information on this? I would like to consider matching my LH SEN status to an OK Gold or Platinum Status...

Originally Posted by swiss_global
According to TravelInside (http://www.travelinside.ch/travelins...objectID=11812) OK's FFB ("OK Plus") offers status matches for programs other than those of fellow Skyteam members.

The article says that you have to hand in the other card and book an OK flight with OK flightnumber (with some fareclass exclusions) and the status only becomes effective once you completed this flight. However, the way the article is written, it remains unclear what this means. Apparently, the journalist was not very familiar with status matches ...

I couldn't find any information on OK's webpage. Does anybody have additional information? What are the terms and conditions attached?
Old Nov 18, 2009, 1:08 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
These offers are normally country-specific. They are offering it now for Russia residents, may be valid for some other countries as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.