Wiki Posts
Search

CSA: C Class Meal PRG-OTP

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2008, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: OK+; DL Skymiles; SAS EB; HHonors
CSA: C Class Meal PRG-OTP

Anyone who flies this route regularly remember when they stopped serving a hot meal in C Class? The schedule shows Cold Meal so I assume this is true.
Any other routes where they have stopped hot meals for business passengers?
Old Oct 6, 2008, 6:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CSAFI
Anyone who flies this route regularly remember when they stopped serving a hot meal in C Class? The schedule shows Cold Meal so I assume this is true.
Any other routes where they have stopped hot meals for business passengers?
I've not flown to OTP, but I'd wager that "cold meal" is the meal description for the entire plane, and that business indeed gets a hot one.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 7:00 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Strange

Strangely enough this seems to be correct. According to the timetable (where they specifically distinguish between hot and cold meals) it is cold:

http://www.czechairlines.fi/en/porta...schedule_1.pdf
Old Oct 6, 2008, 8:08 am
Original Poster

I'm flying to OTP Friday, so I guess I'll find out and report back.

I sent this question to CSA, asking if they had stopped serving hot meals and got a signed letter back stating that they were sorry for the inconvience this may have caused (I never referred to a flight actually flown) but the meals and drinks are according to their regulations.

I thought this was a strange answer to say the least.
Old Oct 14, 2008, 3:38 am
Original Poster

I flew this route on 10 October on OK 804 and there was a warm meal served in C Class. No choice but normal meal. The FA told me that all flights over 1h30 should have a warm meal so I guess that means the timetable information is incorrect.
Old Oct 19, 2008, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
So ^^ for OK as always!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.