Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Anyone "taken advantage of" (read: abused) the TUIfly railpass?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone "taken advantage of" (read: abused) the TUIfly railpass?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2008, 7:01 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
If it works with the e-ticket printout you could actually reprint and reprint and reprint (unless they collect the print)
So if they were to collect the print, you'd have to reprint
Old Apr 27, 2008, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by tom tulpe
So if they were to collect the print, you'd have to reprint
Unless they collect and scan the ticket numbers - they need to take some record to charge LH for the fare.
Old Apr 27, 2008, 9:04 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Unless they collect and scan the ticket numbers - they need to take some record to charge LH for the fare.
Ah... although that would only mean you couldn't use the ticket again and again and again to "connect" with your "re-booked" flights (which would also be fraud however which way you look at it). I can't see how that would impact your using the ticket to connect with one of the flight.

You may not get the railfare component back, but hey, you've still saved a bit of money over the "naked" DB rail ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.