Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Olympic Airways Airbus 340 cabin config

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2005, 7:35 pm
Original Poster

Does anybody know where I can find a layout of the cabin configuration for the Airbus 340 Olympic uses for it's JFK-ATH-JFK flights? My flight leaves Wed, 12 Jan. I was hoping to arrange seating assignment prior to that. Seatguru.com doesn't have OA listed.
Old Jan 13, 2005, 5:47 am

Programs: AY Plat, SK Silver, FB Gold
The information probably comes too late, but it's always worth to make a dummy booking through www.travelgalileo.com (you have to choose a travel agent first) and have a look at the seatmap if it's offered by the airline. Olympic A340 seemed to be a 2-class configuration: 7 rows (2+2+2) in business and 2+4+2 in eco, two exit rows in eco (first row number 7 and another. many rows in eco. This solution won't give you any details on location of galleys and lavs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.