Wiki Posts
Search

Vueling Airlines Family seating

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2024, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Vueling Airlines Family seating

Hi all,

I am contemplating buying tickets for a family of five from AMM to BCN and then from BCN to SFO from a travel website called eDreams. I believe the BCN to SFO is a code share between Vueling and Iberia. That travel site is charging for seating and I was wondering if I do not buy the seats, would they seat family of five next to each other or will this be just a random assignment that we may end up being scattered across the airplane?
Old Mar 23, 2024, 1:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Do NOT use an Online Travel Agency unless absolutely necessary. It will cause you no end of grief and nightmare. Also assume that eDreams appears so cheap because you won't have checked OR cabin baggage included.

It will also be something resembling torture to fly from Jordan to BCN in a Vueling seat. Apart from the expensive paid-for seats, I can barely stand an hour flight in one of the back rows. I would never contemplate a 5-hour flight.

BCN to SFO is LEVEL, and that will be fine in terms of legroom.

You wouldn't be totally scattered, but Vueling consider across-the-aisle or in-the-row-behind to be good enough. They once tried to assign my 3 year old an aisle seat across the aisle from me in another aisle seat. (not good enough...)
marconess likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.