Wiki Posts
Search

Icelandair lounge at JFK?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2023, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, DL, HH, MR
Icelandair lounge at JFK?

With BA's move to T8 at JFK, I wonder what lounge FI is now using for Saga class pax. The website says that it uses the Galleries Lounge in T7 - does one exist anymore with BA's move? The BA website does not show one in T7. Has FI contracted with another lounge in T7? TIA!
Old Apr 14, 2023, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
IIRC from another thread the former BA lounge in T7 has been reoppened by either a commercial operator or one of the airlines currently using T7.

You should be able to vind it voa the JFK website
grobma likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2023, 2:31 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
FI uses the contract lounge in T7 that used to be the BA lounge complex. Some pictures here: LOT Polish at JFK Terminal 7
grobma likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2023, 10:45 am

Bumping this to ask if there is a lounge for saga in T7? Up thread there is discussion on LOT but on the T7 map, I only see lounges for Alaska and Aer Lingus… is it better to just go to the centurion lounge and deal with going through security twice?
Old Aug 15, 2023, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, DL, HH, MR
Originally Posted by LouNanne
Bumping this to ask if there is a lounge for saga in T7? Up thread there is discussion on LOT but on the T7 map, I only see lounges for Alaska and Aer Lingus… is it better to just go to the centurion lounge and deal with going through security twice?
The contract lounge - Lounge at T7 - is on Level 4, next to the Alaska Airlines lounge. It shows on the interactive map at https://www.jfkairport.com/at-airport/airport-maps
LouNanne likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.