Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Astana Seat Reservation

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2020, 10:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
Air Astana Seat Reservation

Hi - I've got a bit of an unusual one here.

I booked a flight on Air Astana and all seemed pretty slick. The flight is rather long (about 4 hrs) and so am I (194 cms) so I decided to book and pay for exit row seats.

The credit card got charged but nothing happened. I messaged them and I can now see the exit row is allocated on the return trip but not on the forward leg. But on the seat map the exist row seats are blocked out on both legs. (They weren't before.) I asked again to confirm my seat reservations and I've hit a brick wall. The charge is definitely for both legs.

Can anybody tell me if this is how Air Astana normally do things or should I keep pressing for confirmation.

Thanks.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 5:27 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Not sure if they have a social media account, but try contacting them via fb/twitter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.