Wiki Posts
Search

LAUDA 28" Seat Pitch??

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2019, 4:25 am
Original Poster

LAUDA 28" Seat Pitch??

Hello,

Does anyone know if this is really true? In the LAUDA Terms & Conditions it says the minimum seat pitch is 28". On this seatmap it says 28-30".

So does anyone have any experience with this? Are all regular seats 28"? Only the last few rows? I'm flying Vienna-Dublin soon which is 3h and definitely want to avoid a 28" seat. 30" would be okay. Worst case I'll buy an exit row seat but before that I want to know if it's really 28" and to what extent.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Old Oct 8, 2019, 4:38 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
They squeeze two more rows into the A320 classic than Lufthansa does (28 vs 30). That implies a loss of around 2 inches per row vs Lufthansa, all else being the same
Old Oct 9, 2019, 7:11 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The OE aircraft are rather tight with no recline. Have fun!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.