Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Norwegian using A330-300 aircraft from Evelop Airlines (DUB-SWF)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Norwegian using A330-300 aircraft from Evelop Airlines (DUB-SWF)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 1:40 pm

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by ricco059
I booked a first class seat to Rome leaving Newark in October. Just received a notice from Norwegian that they moved me to Eveop leaving the same day and time...
My main question is since I booked a round trip First Class ... let me tell you I never had a first class flight anywhere...I am concerned about the quality of first class SPACE on eveop first class flights...
Truthfully I have never heard anything about them...
Can anyone expand??? Is First class roomy?... I have a trick right knee...
I plan to sleep most of the flight...I have a big day when we touch down...
Anything anyone care to express about Eveop thats cool...I thank you all...
Salvatore' Riccobono, NY
What tricks does your right knee do?

Seriously though, not sure if this is a serious question but I'll treat it like such. There's no first class on Norwegian. There's no first class on Evelop. That said, if you did book "premium" you'll likely have a better experience on the Evelop! aircraft. Several reports above.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Rick Hunter
I’m on the Eveloped JFK to LGW flight next week. My seat is 63G. I booked it on Norwegian before getting the Evelop switch email. It still shows up on my booking, but I wonder if it still exists after the switch. The only seating maps I’ve seen do not go to that high of a row. The seat is supposed to be in the last row and it looks like it has empty space on each side of it. Anyone have any information or thoughts? I’m worried it doesn’t exist and I’ll get stuck where they put me. Thanks.
Hi Rick, I've just been Eveloped on the same route. Is row 63 real? Any recommendations on the best/better rows? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.