Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

FR - cancellations and booking on later flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2016, 11:29 am
Original Poster

I have somewhere I really need to be but time will be very tight. I will have to fly FR from STN as getting to other airports and catching something suitably scheduled won't work. Never flown with them before.

There are two FR flights three hours apart I could get and obviously I have got a ticket for the first of those. If I buy another ticket for the second one just in case will I risk anything, such as getting offloaded from both due to a presumed double booking or something? If there first one was cancelled or severely delayed how easy would it be to get onto the second if it was full - would they bump someone if I paid enough?
Old Dec 23, 2016, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by bioblot
There are two FR flights three hours apart I could get and obviously I have got a ticket for the first of those. If I buy another ticket for the second one just in case will I risk anything, such as getting offloaded from both due to a presumed double booking or something? If there first one was cancelled or severely delayed how easy would it be to get onto the second if it was full - would they bump someone if I paid enough?

Re the first querstion - having tickets for two consecutive flights - that's no problem at all.

Re the second question - Ryanair are generally very reliable and pretty punctual. But no, there isn't any mechanism for getting on a full flight and getting someone else bumped off it by paying some sort of fee!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.