Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Icelandair into LHR: Fast Track available for Saga Class?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2013, 1:51 am
Kyo
Original Poster

Programs: Ex-BD55 + KF*G + BA Gold + IC RA(?) + OZ*G + SPG*P

Hello everyone,

Landing in Heathrow from Reykjavik in FI J, just wondering if Fast Track is provided for Saga Class? Understand they arrive at T1. It'll be a midday Sunday arrival so I have no idea about the Heathrow hordes, but I have a very tight schedule there and am trying to plan time allowances

(I highly doubt they have Fast Track but I wanted to be sure, as my various Google/FT searches didn't turn up the info I wanted and the 2007 general thread was closed. )

Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 19, 2013, 1:48 am
Kyo
Original Poster

Programs: Ex-BD55 + KF*G + BA Gold + IC RA(?) + OZ*G + SPG*P
And the answer to my own question: No, they do not. There is a lane, and they don't check if you use other carrier's Fast Track cards. Saved myself 30-45 mins easy by doing just that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.