Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CSA OK Plus 50% off award sale

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2011, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
CSA OK Plus 50% off award sale

Not a bad deal - too bad it's only good for a month.
TLV-PRG for 17,500 is worth it - despite heavy YQ charges that OK levies.

http://www.czechairlines.com/en/port...p_extra_50.htm
Old Oct 27, 2011, 2:13 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Thanks for the link! When I click bonus offers on the OK Plus homepage I just get last month's...
Old Oct 27, 2011, 4:14 am

Programs: Skywards Gold, FB Silver, BA Silver, AMB PC Plat Amb, CX Gold, Hertz 5*,HH Gold,AClub Plat
Originally Posted by Gnopps
Thanks for the link! When I click bonus offers on the OK Plus homepage I just get last month's...
Didn't you get an email for this offer? I got it yesterday.
Old Oct 27, 2011, 6:54 pm

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by bobsmo
Didn't you get an email for this offer? I got it yesterday.
I don't think so. I called to book and was quoted normal price. Only when I pointed out the offer did I get the discount, why don't their computers do it automatically? I guess they are a long way from an online booking engine. Anyway I quickly cancelled my reservation due to the high fuel surcharges. I had calculated with the fuel surcharge they use on their lowest fare but they calculate using the fuel surcharge used with normal fares and then the difference to a paid ticket (on another carrier) was too small.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 11:51 am

Programs: BA Silver, * Alliance Gold, Emirates Gold AMEX Plat'm, Marriott Titan'm, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bostonbali
Not a bad deal - too bad it's only good for a month.
TLV-PRG for 17,500 is worth it - despite heavy YQ charges that OK levies.

http://www.czechairlines.com/en/port...p_extra_50.htm
does anyone know if there are any other CSA bonus ticket sale offers around at the moment. We fancied Abu Dhabi but the offer has expired.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.